Private yoga sessions allow us to customize a yoga practice to suit your unique interests and needs. Whether you wish to master advanced arm balances or simply want to develop a solid yoga practice, private or semi-private yoga classes provides you with undivided attention and personalized service.
Reasons to consider private yoga:
• Flexible schedule
• Individual attention
• Learning the basics of yoga & cultivating a strong base
• Recovery from injury
• Specific athletic training needs
• Specific health goals or conditions
• Desire to go further in the practice and/or learning something specific
I have trained a wide variety of people: professional and Olympic-level athletes, singers, CEOs, stressed-out moms, beginners wanting to learn yoga basics, people on weight-loss programs and many individuals recovering from injuries or serious ailments.
Using Ayurveda, as well as my broad experience teaching diverse yoga styles, I create tailor-made yoga practices according to your specific needs and goals. It’s important for me that you feel inspired and experience the benefits of our sessions. That’s why we work together to create a program and a schedule that work for you. Also, as an Ayurvedic practitioner, I can offer customized food and lifestyle plans that complement your yoga program and meet your needs.
• Book an intro session;
• Make a minimum commitment of six sessions over three to six weeks to test the program.
I offer private yoga and meditation sessions over Skype anywhere in the world. Live in person, I am in Montreal. I work out of a beautiful loft space on Old Montreal and also Moksha Yoga NDG. I am occasionally able to do off-site consultations/training, although my availability and the cost may vary.
* If ever I am unable to meet your needs due to location or schedule constraints, I will be glad to refer you to one of my yoga teacher training graduates or to another instructor.