Date(s) - 19/08/2019 - 23/08/2019
6:00 am - 9:00 am
Enjoy a week of blissful morning yoga by the lake to start your summer. If you haven’t yet participated, this is one program that must be experienced. The benefits of doing yoga and meditation five days in a row are HUGE as each practice builds on the one before.
We meet at dawn just outside the Pointe Claire Village (about 25km from Montreal) and stretch out our mats facing the rising sun. We begin with a gentle meditation and gradually make our way through a beautiful morning therapeutic yoga sequence inspired by ayurveda for all levels. Yoga teacher Yasmin F.Gow offers the led workshop style practice from 6:15am to 8:15am. The pace is slow yet steady and postures are examined with a therapeutic approach.
After relaxation, a picnic breakfast complete with muffins, savoury dishes, cut fruit and hot coffee & tea awaits. There are always vegan & gluten-free options available. And if you need to leave early, no problem! We will pack your breakfast to go!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- An alarm clock set for 5:00am or 5:30am
- A Yoga Mat
- 1-2 Blankets (preferably tightly woven, as opposed to fluffy)
- 1-2 Yoga Blocks*
- 1 Yoga strap or belt*
- Warm clothes – best to dress in layers, as it is cool when we begin
- Travel mug (for tea or coffee), utensils, and a container or camping dish (bowl or plate)
* Please let us know if you need yoga props.