How I can help you
Ayurveda is my passion and I am thrilled to offer you ayurvedic consultations online and also at Loft108, my studio in Old Montreal.
In the majority of cases, my work is aimed at enhancing the lifestyle of my clients, by helping them boost their energy, increase their immune function and improve digestion. I have experience working with people in the following areas:
- Constipation / diarrhea
- Hormonal issues
- Headaches / migraines
- Women’s health / fertility /menopause
- Candida / yeast infections
- Eating Disorders
- IBS / Chrones
What to expect during an ayurvedic consultation
A first-time Ayurvedic consultation with me lasts approximately 90 mins.
Prior to your consultation, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire that will assist me in determining your prakruti (balanced or essential nature) as well as your vikruti (imbalanced or acquired state).
During our consultation, we will discuss your main health concerns and I will ask you about your diet, lifestyle, stress triggers, and family medical history. All the information you share with me is completely confidential. In order to determine the root cause(s) of your concerns, I may also read your pulse, and check your tongue and eyes as these are the diagnostic techniques in Ayurveda.
What you receive
- My undivided attention during your ayurvedic consultation;
- An assessment of your doshas or constitutions and an analysis of your imbalances;
- A customized food & lifestyle plan based on your dosha or doshic imbalance;
- Yoga & pranayama (breathing exercises) to practice at home;
- Herbs and/or supplements may also be recommended. (All the herbs I suggest are natural food supplements that are gentle on the system and will not interfere with any medication)
Except in particular cases, a follow-up is usually scheduled for the next month. Such a follow-up consultation is approximately 45 minutes in length and will enable me to review any developments in your well-being. Should you have any questions, I can also be available in between appointments to answer questions via email or phone.
Kindly advise me with a 24-hour notice if something comes up and you cannot make it to your appointment.