Therapeutic Yoga & Ayurveda Immersion + Teacher Training
First, you’ll learn how to develop & maintain a self-nourishing practice & lifestyle.
Then, if you want to continue, I’ll teach you how to teach and be a pro.
This is program will change your life.
Theses next 150 hours are for those who want to go pro and want teach therapeutic yoga. This is a professional training course and mentorship program designed to help you share yoga with others and build a success teaching business. It encourages self-evolution through advanced yoga practice and trains students how to effectively teach in a way that is thoughtful, concise, professional and grounded.
What’s covered in Part II :
- How to apply & share the knowledge acquired in Part I;
- Yoga N.O.V.I.C.E : Nervous System, Organ System, Variations, Immunity System, Circulatory System, Engagement;
- The Language of Yoga Teaching – Effective verbal instruction;
- How to teach Yoga B.A.S.I.C.S. – curriculum;
- How to teach Yoga N.O.V.I.C.E – curriculum;
- Verbal & hands-on adjustments;
- Injury prevention & rehabilitation of common issues;
- How to build Sequencing;
- How to theme classes & sequences;
- Yoga for Vata, Pitta & Kapha;
- Assessing student’s needs & understanding their goals;
- Teaching a satisfying Therapeutic Yoga class for all levels;
- Class management: music, environment, injuries, personalities;
- Developing a private therapeutic yoga clientele;
- Developing a corporate yoga program;
- Chair yoga for less mobile people;
- Specialization and how to create successful workshop(s) and courses;
- How to make handouts & share ‘further information;’
- Organizing a yoga event;
- Independent study and specialization;
- Branding & promoting yourself as a teacher;
- Digital marketing & website development;
- The Business of Yoga: Running a studio, managing classes, booking clients, how & what to charge;
- How to maintain a personal practice while teaching yoga.
Investment: $1,800 + tax (Payment plan available)
Yasmin F. Gow has been teaching yoga for nearly 20 years and has been leading yoga teacher training programs since 2007. As her experience in her ayurvedic clinic deepened, she began including more and more teaching of ayurveda in her basic 300-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Advanced Student Teacher Apprenticeship Program (ASTAP). This training is the culmination of Yasmin’s years of practice and professional experience and is a project she is truly passionate about. Program participants can expect to receive a complete immersion into yoga and ayurveda in a way that will enhance life both for the individual and for their future students.
Requirements to register:
- A profound interest in yoga
- Regular yoga practice
- Application form
Therapeutic Yoga & Ayurveda Program
Schedule & location:
Part I: April – August 2019
- Online Training: 40 hours – Wednesdays, 8-10pm, Apr 10- Aug 28, 2019
- Weekend workshops: 90 hours – May 31- Jun 2; Jun 22-24; Aug 30 – Sept 2;
- Mentorship: 10 hours
- Personal Interest Project: 10 hours
Part II: September – December 2019 – exact dates TBA soon
- Online Training: 40 hours – Wednesdays 8-10pm EST
- Weekend Training: 60 hours – Dates TBA
- Mentorship: 10 hours
- Specialization: 20 hours
- Practicum: 20 hours
IF YOU HEART SAYS YES TO THIS TRAINING, BOOK YOUR SPOT ! PLACES ARE LIMITED AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT.
Full curriculum and application forms provided during info sessions and by request. Should you have any questions, send us an email to email@example.com.
My name is Yasmin Fudakowska-Gow and I am a professional Wellbeing Coach, Speaker and Writer. I am an accredited naturopathic doctor specializing in Ayurveda and have taught yoga around the world for nearly 20 years. In 2010, I completed 108 days of 108 sun salutations and then became the first woman to break the Guinness World Record for the longest yoga marathon lasting 32 hours. This initiative made headlines worldwide and raised more than $15,000 for charity.
I am the producer of several top-selling yoga videos, audio recordings and the author of Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga. I’ve toured Canada as a speaker with environmental activist David Suzuki, trained professional athletes and run two successful yoga studios. I travel a lot for work and pleasure and I am a mom and wife. In Old Montreal, I have a beautiful 2,o00 sq. ft multi-disciplinary studio called Loft108, where we host regular workshops, trainings, and other special events.
My mission is to inspire and empower people to expand their potential, to reach great heights and to thrive in all areas of life; To support and develop entrepreneurs particularly in the wellness industry; To promote environmental sustainability and social justice.